Dear Praying Friends,
You might recall that in 2010-2011 we had a special project called "Contrast Exhibition" (video is here). It's a collaboration between the Hungarian Police, the Reformed Church and YTL to give truthful informations about risky behaviors to students in a form of an interactive exhibition and through YTL lectures. Over 130,000 students went through the exhibition 5 years ago, have sit in while we presented one of the YTL lecture to them on "why wait?" and also more than 5,000 educators had the opportunity to get a two-hours summary of YTL.
This year, we came together again to restart this project and have a "Contrast Reloaded" collaboration. We are partnering with the Police and with the Reformed Church to help run this renewed exhibition. The opening was a huge press-event and all the major tv-stations, radio-stations and newspapers presented this new program. The whole exhibition is redesigned and made it even more professional, more interactive. Our part in the partnership is to give a YTL lecture on the beauty and value of marriage to every single students who will go through the exhibition. This is a REQUIRED program for students, so schools are putting into their curricula. Before they go through the "Contrast Exhibition" where they also see a gospel movie at the end, the students will have to come to a theater where we give them a bible-based lecture on marriage and sex. This Monday we've launched this and 2 schools brought over 1600 students to 4 lectures where we had an opportunity to not only present in a relevant way why it's worth waiting with sex until marriage, but also share deeper values and point to the relevance of Christ. It's fascinating to see how God uses unusual collaborations to advance His mission!
22 YEARS OF LECTURING EXPERIENCE OF YTL PROGRAM IS COMBINED IN THE NEW YTL CURRICULUM WHICH HAS ARRIVED FROM THE PRINTER. 3 VOLUMES, 51 CLASSROOM LECTURES, 14 READING ASSIGNMENTS, 3 GAME-COLLECTIONS. PRAY, THAT GOD WOULD PROVIDE FUNDS TO GET THIS INTO ENGLISH AS MANY HAVE REQUESTED IT FROM THE U.S., FROM GERMANY, FROM CHINA, FROM ENGLAND.
- October 9-17: 21 American volunteers will join us to help spread the gospel on universities and in high schools. We'll have two major outreaches, dozens of classroom lecutres and multiple opportunities for personal evangelism.
- October 14-15: New YTL symposium for educators. We have so far about 140 educators registered. This is a great opportunity to share the gospel. Pray for opened hearts.
- Novermber 4-6: Student Retreat for students involved with YTL.
- Pray also for the weekly club meetings, the many personal evangelistic appointments that takes place these days as our staff are following up the "SpeakOut" camp.
- Please, always pray for health, for our passion and love for Christ would always stay strong and that our family would stand firm on the promises of God!
As always, we are thankful for your partnership, prayers and love!
Advancing the Kingdom of God together,
Gabor and Edina
online secure giving: give.cru.org/2393260